Accounting, Taxation and CFO services
with small & medium business specialisation
planning and proactive advisory
the key things to remember about Australian tax legislation is
is continually changing. So not only are there new compliance
obligations your business must meet, there are also new opportunities
to minimise it's taxation liabilities. We will work
with you and our associated tax consultants to meet your taxation
minimise your taxation liabilities and plan for future tax
Some of the strategies that we togather can utilise to minimise your
tax payments include:
- Establishment of a company or trust;
- Review of the tax payable on disposal of investment
- Establishment of a self-managed super fund;
- Making claims for depreciation and interest paid;
- Negative gearing;
- Training, study, uniforms and some travel and car expenses;
- Advice on the best strategy for making capital purchases;
- Maximise capital gains tax exemptions;
- Entitlement you may have to the entrepreneur’s tax offset.
Activities Statement (BAS)
your Business Activity Statement (BAS) correctly and on time can be a
stressful, time consuming and confusing process. We in
coordination with associated tax consultants will
take care of the lot, ensuring you can avoid risk and stress
simply by being confident that your liabilities and
obligations are being met and your BAS lodgment is correct.
And, the best part – you’ll have more time to do what you do best –
running your business and earning money.
are a selection of the BAS services we can help you with. If you are
what your business needs, please contact us for a confidential
discussion on your business and your obligations.
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements from business
- Electronic Lodgment of Business Activity Statements;
advice on BAS provisions (including GST, PAYG, Withholdings and
Installments, Fringe Benefits Tax, Fuel Tax Credits and more);
- Preparation of Installment Activity Statements and Employee
- Management of financial data files and preparation of
reports for business tax returns;
- Handle payroll and superannuation obligations including
Reportable Employer Super Contributions.
GST and FBT returns
We will work with you and tax consultants you for timely and
lodgment of tax returns. We can help with tax returns services for;
- Salaried Individuals
- Sole Traders and Contractors;
- Small Businesses;
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds;
- Amendments to prior year Tax Returns.
SWOT Consulting provides support and coordination with
associated tax advisors. SWOT Consulting is not a registered tax
adviser. If the receiver of the advice intends to rely on the advice to
liabilities or obligations or claim entitlements that arise, or could
arise, under a taxation law, the receiver should request advice from a
registered tax (financial) adviser or registered tax agent.
Copyright © 2013- and all rights reserved by SWOT Consulting Pty. Ltd.